Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Osmond's on Oprah

Did anyone happen to catch the Osmond's on Oprah on Friday? The Osmond's the was the first concert I ever went to at the Paramount in Seattle on a date with my father. I had a HUGE crush on Jimmy. I called my dad when I got home Friday because the show was still on. I told him to turn in to the channel, watch it and call me when it was over. I wanted it to be a surprise. Well, getting off the phone with my dad is not easy. He changed the channel and said "its Oprah". I said "See who on the show". He laughed and said "Donnie and Marie Osmond...do you still remember our date?" "Of course I remember our date." I could tell he was pleased. Then I got off the phone with him and sang to Osmond songs, sitting on my coffee table, clapping really, really fast. My kids thought I lost my mind and I didn't give a crap. This is for you dad...I love you!!!!


No comments: