Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oregon Flock and Fleece Festival

So this event was very overwhelming. I came in with a list of stuff I wanted to look at and possibly buy but there just wasn't enough time for me to make any kind of real decisions. So I came away from OFFF with a little bit of different lace weight yarn, a silk cap to spin (and that's not all that easy as wool) and some fleece. Pic will come soon.

Check out the sheep that my fleece came from. Her name is Poppy and is 1/2 Rambouillet, 1/4 merino, and 1/4 finn, sorta....sort of a Heinz 57 mix but its my first full fleece so I'm proud of her.

Thank you Eagle's Find Farm!!!!


3 comments:

Angela said...

That's the same place I got the 'Dusty' fiber from too!!! (that big huge bag of grey fiber) How funny!!!

Unknown said...

So, when are we going to see a photo of rogue?

Amy said...

*Waving from ISE3*
Did you receive your scarf yet?! I sent it ages ago and am getting nervous...